Battalion Training Courses 2023/24
We have the following training courses planned during the session.
- Young People (in S3 or older) should attend a Building Your Skills course as part of the work towards their President's Badge, we run this course three (sometimes four) times during the session, pick the date that suits.
- Building Your Skills Course No 1, 28 October, 1pm - 4pm
- Building Your Skills Course No 2, 21 January, 1.45pm - 4.45pm
- Building Your Skills Course No 3, 18 February, 1.45pm - 4.45pm
- Young People should attend a Skills for Queen's Badge course at the start of their QB work, we run this course three times during the session, pick the date that suits.
- Skills for Queen's Badge Course No 1, 9 September, 9.45am - 1pm
- Skills for Queen's Badge Course No 2, 18 November, 9.45am - 1pm
- Skills for Queen's Badge Course No 3, 28 January, 1.45pm - 5pm
- Youth Leader Training consists of seven modules, our course covers these over two days, attendance at both days is required.
- Youth Leader Training Part 1, 4 November, 9.45am - 5.45pm
- Youth Leader Training Part 2, 5 November, 1.45pm - 7pm
- Safeguarding Course, 4 November, 3.15pm - 5.45pm
(as part of YLT this Module is open to those requiring a Safeguarding course)
- Company Management Training, 13 January (tbc)
- Queen's Badge Completion Residential, 22-24 March
We have just launched our Online Events Booking Portal at glasgowboysbrigade.cademy.co.uk you can book for training courses and also the Anchors / Juniors Panto, other events will be added. We can accept online payment, or if you'd like a different payment method select Cash as the payment option. You can still book directly with us at the Battalion office.
If you have other training needs please let us know.